| 0 comments ]

One more from the praise addressed to Chelsea Guus Hiddink. This time of the captain, John Terry, who said that the arrival Guus Hiddink successfully restore the best performance was weak.

John Terry the England captain also said that this was not optimal to appear in mid-season. But it did not take place throughout the season. Because with the arrival of Guus Hiddink replaces Luiz Felipe Scolari earlier this year.

"I'm very happy. At the beginning of the season I thought I was playing good. I played good in the first 10 seasons. But after that the match in the next 10 I fail to reach that level again," as made Soccernet.

"However, since managers come on fight against Aston Villa, I can go back to my best performance."

Number back 26 players have been playing as much as 33 times this season, and print one goal in English league event.

Not only the captain can reach the best appearance. Chelsea's appearance as a whole also improved. Hiddink's first since coming to Stamford Bridge, Chelsea have recorded 10 winning times, one time series and a one-time losers in the English league event.

Terry want consistency have been made by his team for several months last year continues.

"Some of us may have set their hands and say that we do not play at our level. I think it is important for us to remain consistent as we show for several months last season and continue forward," his him.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Post a Comment